Friday Extras: Flowers, Fashion, and Femininity

Extra Makeup in the Mail:

My ipsy subscription came in this week. It's only $10/month, and it's always filled with fun surprises packaged in a cute makeup bag. It's like getting a surprise present every month. Sign up, here. 


cat not included

Extra Flowers:

I enjoyed spending time with my family this Mother's Day and enjoying my mom's beautiful yard work -- especially all her blooming roses:






Extra Reading:

On Wednesday, I told you I'll be starting this book soon. I'm hoping to finish it in time to join the conversation over at A Beautiful Mess for their monthly book club.


Extra Literary Fashion:

On the subject of reading, check out this fun gallery of outfits inspired by literary heroines. 

Extra Cats Reading:

And if you do decide to read the book, and you have cats, your experience will probably look like this: 


(From Kitty Bloger)



Comments

Popular Posts