Summer Work Wear: Kelly and Cobalt


I've read somewhere that words with a hard "K" sound are inherently funny. If that's the case, then I've been on a funny outfit kick. Last week it was Khaki and Coral; this week it's Kelly green and Cobalt blue.

I've had this shirt from the Gap for about 5 years now. It's very light-weight, and I love the scalloped edges on the cut-out sleeves.


In other news, did you know you could pair navy and cobalt? I threw this jacket on at the last second for my layering piece and I was surprised at how well the different blues worked together. 

This skirt is about 5 years old too. I bought it at a United Colors of Bennetton in Rome when Adam and I took our Italy trip. I like to wear it, sip a cappuccino, and pretend to be in Italy. I've never worn this skirt with this shirt before, but come to think of it, when I bought the skirt it was on display with a lot of items in the cobalt blue family. 






Comments

Popular Posts