Friday extras

Happy Friday, everyone! Here are a few "extras" from this week:

Extra Pumpkin Spice: all the pumpkin spice stuff is on clearance at our local Target, so we've been having a pumpkin spice resurgence around our place, like this delicious pumpkin spice coffee.

Extra Reading: The Magicians by Lev Grossman.

I love this grown-up, postmodern take on urban fantasy. I've just finished the second book in the series, and I can't wait to read the third.

Extra viewing:

I heard that Gina Rodriguez won the Golden Globe for best actress in a TV comedy series, so I decided to start watching Jane the Virgin. I'm so glad I did! It's funny and engaging and heartwarming all at once.

Extra thanks for...

  • a short week thanks to the 3-day weekend
  • teaching a new songwriting class
  • beautiful weather here in Texas
  • a new Lone Bellow album coming out next week
  • extra paella. (Leftovers are the best!)





Comments

Popular Posts