6 picks from Target for Spring


The last time I wrote about life after my new clothes fast, I was being a sensible, moderate shopper. Target could not tempt me. I wanted quality clothing in my life, not cheap trends.

Then the spring looks hit all the stores.

Now, I am hard-pressed to pass by the Target clothing aisle without looking around, and this weekend, I was happy I did, because some important spring and summer staples are on sale and there's a lot of really great stuff. Here are six of my favorites:

(Clockwise from top left)
1. Bring on that seventies vibe with this beautiful duster.
2. These Mossimo boyfriend midi shorts are the perfect length, the perfect width in the thighs, and they have the perfect amount of distressing. Unfortunately, I couldn't find what's in the picture on the website, but these are similar in a longer length. I found mine in the store, and they are on sale for $15 right now.
3. This is my favorite, super-soft plain t-shirt. It's junior's sizing, so I prefer to size up. I like to stock up on these when they're on sale, and right now, they are only $6.
4. The length and fit of the 5" inseam Merona chino shorts is just right. They come in a bunch of colors and patterns and right now, they're $15.
5. Enjoy even more of that 1970s feeling with this adorable macrame tote.
6. Merona just released a collection of festival-worthy pieces that look sturdier and more grown-up than their juniors'-sized counterparts. This peasant top with the red stripes is a favorite.

If you need me, I'll be coming up with random excuses for why I "need" to visit Target again.


Comments

Popular Posts