Friday Extras: Life in Boxes


We're less than a week away from our move, and we are busily shoving our lives into boxes. As a result, I don't have much to say for this Friday's post, but here are a few extras I'm currently enjoying:

Extra viewing: Community. I missed this show when it was on, but thanks to Hulu, I'm packing with the company of this crazy cast.

Extra eating: Trader Joe's Vanilla Bean Greek yogurt is delicious. It's fun discovering all the yummy Trader Joe's stuff now that we have one nearby.

Extra picture taking: I got my first smartphone and was thus able to revamp my instagram use. Check out the #beautifulextras slide show in the side bar. Better yet, tag your own examples of life's beautiful extras from your instagram feed.

A photo posted by Christine Renee Hand Jones (@christinerhjones) on
Well, back to packing boxes! Happy Friday!


Comments

Popular Posts