The Long Weekend




 



 Between moving out and moving in, navigating the box-maze in our new apartment, and fulfilling several social obligations over Memorial Day weekend, I've had my longest blog silence of the year. Thanks to my trusty new smartphone I have some photographic evidence of this weekend's fun.

From top:

  • A belated-birthday for me/goodbye lunch for a friend at Bread Winners. The chicken and waffles was ahhhhmazing!
  • Molly, obstructing the moving process
  • Sharing the stage at Opening Bell with the wonderful, talented Julie Anne Turner for a book-signing party for Dr. Glenn Kreider
  • Dinner during the raging storm (Dallas did not have any flooding, but we did have thunder storms, tornado warning sirens in the middle of the night, and a couple of small tornadoes just outside of Dallas). 
  • Back at Opening Bell for Dallas Does Led Zeppelin 
  • More Molly. Because there's always room for more Molly.

Now that we are getting settled in our new place, I'm looking forward to getting back into my blogging and life routine. Until then...



Comments

Popular Posts