Bohemian Summer: Foxy Lady


One of the items on my wish list for a bohemian summer wardrobe was a midi-length skirt. This one, from Old Navy, fit the bill perfectly. It goes just as well with a nice blouse as it does with a quirky t-shirt, like this wonderful fox-print tee from Dallas-local, Dowdy Studio.



I got this from the Dowdy Studio trailer, which was set up at the Untapped Festival in May. I was torn between this fox, the pirate cat, and the "folk, yeah" shirt.


These Lucky Brand shoes are my favorite purchase of the summer, so far. They are the perfect height for comfort and looks, and I like the slight color of the chambray bow-front mixed with the other neutrals.

This bag, which I got on clearance at Urban Outfitters this winter, is made of recycled leather, and is, therefore, one-of-a-kind. I couldn't find anything similar to link to, but there is one more recycled leather product on their site -- a pretty cool tote bag.


Outfit Credits. Top, Skirt, Shoes,


Comments

Popular Posts