Friday Extras: Extra Cats!


June is national adopt-a-cat month, so I'm here to bombard you with pictures of adorable, adoptable kitties. Here you go:

Texaco:


Jabberwock:


Kia (OMG -- that little kitty cast!!)


Wade and Waverly:


Michelle ("...my belle...")


Bereet:

Duke (A gorgeous Maine Coon mix!)



All of those are just from the Dallas area, and they represent the tiniest tip of the iceberg. Click through on some of these or on the Petfinder widget above, and you'll see what I mean. There are literally thousands of shelter cats available to adopt, and June is the time to do it, with several shelters offering special prices. If I could, I would take one of these babies home right now, but I already have two rescued cat babies who don't know how good they have it. So please, take part in national cat-adoption-month and give one of these sweeties a home. (PSA over :))




Comments

Popular Posts