DIY July


For anyone who works in education, July arrives alongside the realization that we only have about a month to finish the summer projects we swore we'd do back in May. In addition to my Project COPE obsession with the Marie Kondo tidying method and all the stuff-purging that entails, I also have a few DIYs that I'd like to take care of before summer ends. The most pressing of these is this attractive litter box cover. Right now, the litter boxes are just sitting under the Ikea side tables waiting for a cool makeover. Next, I hope to tackle re-upholstering our sad, cat-scratched dining chairs. Finally, I want to use some of our leftover boxes from our move to make a cat scratcher. (Notice how all of these have something to do with cats?) My favorite is this super cool sky-scraper, but this one is more realistic. I'll be posting about these projects here on the blog this month, so I welcome any tips and tricks you may have.

See my pinterest board, below for more inspiration.
Follow Christine's board Home Extras on Pinterest.



Comments

Popular Posts