Thanks for Reading!

Dear friends in the blogosphere,




If any of you follow me on this space, you've probably noticed my silence over the last part of the year. That's because I decided to focus my blogging, social media, and other internet efforts on my music site, christinehand.com.

Since the venue shift, I've recorded a series of cover song videos, spent time in the studio working on a new album, and added all sorts of fun content to facebook and instagram.

I loved having "The Beautiful Extras" as a space to share all the fun, beautiful parts of my life that don't necessarily make sense on a music site. But I discovered that I was neglecting my music in the process. I learned a lot with this site about photography, design, and blogging basics, and it was a fun creative outlet during an otherwise dry time. Now it's time to take what I've learned and apply it to my musical endeavors.

So, I'll keep this site up for the archives, but I hope you'll follow me over at http://www.christinehand.com/blog-1. There, you'll find my musings on music and the creative process, you'll see videos and hear clips of new music, and you'll have an opportunity to join my mailing list. I do hope you'll keep in touch that way!

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you'll keep enjoying the "beautiful extras" of life!



Comments

Popular Posts