Friday Extras: Insta-Austen

Happy Friday, everyone!

Extra Romance:



A man proposed to his fiance as Mr. Darcy, with the whole family in Regency costume acting out different parts of Pride and Prejudice. Read the story and see all the delightful pictures, here.

Extra 90s Nostalgia:


Warning: This video will make you get Elvis Presley's "Teddy Bear" stuck in your head.

Extra apps:

This week, I finally joined instagram, thanks to this very helpful tutorial on how to use non-Amazon apps on your Kindle Fire: www.lovemyfire.com/google-play-apps-kindlefire.html. If you, like me, love your Kindle but want to use Google play apps without having to do anything too technical, this is the tutorial for you.

Extra extras:

Speaking of instagram, here are my very first instagram pics:


You can follow me on instagram @christinerhjones.

Also, you may have noticed an instagram slideshow on the side of the blog. This is a slideshow of photos tagged #beautifulextras. What do you think, blog-readers-who-are-also-on-instagram? Shall we make #beautifulextras a "thing?" Just tag any photos that you consider to be examples of beautiful extras, and they'll show up here on the blog, and from time to time, I'll feature my favorites. Don't know what a "beautiful extra" is? Read about it here.



Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I would give my right leg to learn how to easily get Google apps on my Kindle. When I clicked on the link, it said "No such URL." :(

    Love the Instagram feed too; what a great way to connect via beautiful extras--a communal project toward personal growth in perspective and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the working link (it was just missing a hyphen between kindle and fire): http://www.lovemyfire.com/google-play-apps-kindle-fire.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks for catching that! I fixed the link, above.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your kind and thoughtful comments.

Popular Posts